Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN)Service Enhancements
Enhancements have been made to the Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN) service that are
designed to reduce the volume of EBN documentation required by new and current EDI
noticing partners to initiate or change electronic noticing services. The Bankruptcy
Noticing Center (BNC) will now support a National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS)
for electronic noticing. This service is being provided in conjunction with the launch
of an updated, user-friendly EBN program web site.
The new service will provide the following benefits:
What Is National Registration?
General description of the new National Registration process.
List of Courts & Services
Provides contact information for every participating court district.
Name & Address Matching
Provides detailed technical information and examples of how the system handles
- Allow national noticing partners to sign-up for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
services directly with the BNC.
- Reduce the noticing partners' burden of preparing, mailing and maintaining copies
of voluminous Email/FAX noticing agreements and EDI Trading Partner Agreements.
- Eliminate the package of form examples (Attachment 1) currently required for each
EDI Trading Partner Agreement. The BNC will create a central electronic repository of
all court forms for reference by noticing partners.
- Provide an easy-to-use web-based interface for noticing partners to prepare
noticing agreements on-line.
- Allow noticing partners to reduce the volume of EBN documentation required to
initiate or change electronic noticing services.